5/29/2013

Charity begins at home!

It is not just an old cliched and over-used idiom. It indeed is very true, and I came across its truth very recently. There are many people who are good Samaritans and like to help others, but it really enlightens my heart and my eyes grow brighter when I find anyone across Pakistan talking about people of Pakistan. In this case, today I found a group of people in my home town i.e, Wah Cantt who have joined hands to feed the poor and adverse.
I was so happy and excited that I  can not actually express the gratitude on behalf of all those who have no food; and for them eating a reasonable meal is a challenge thrice or twice a day.
Pay a visit, support, like and encourage them. For a single word of encouragement can help them continuing this great task. Find them at
 http://www.facebook.com/wahcharitywork

No comments: